From 20.07.2020, the following collection times apply to books ordered.
Main Library (for books from the Main Library and the special libraries LAP, SOWIRE, WNT):
Monday 12:00 to 16:00
Wednesday 09:00 to 16:00
Friday 09:00 to 12:00
Attention: The holdings of FB SOWIRE and FB LAP (construction work) are not accessible in August!
On Wednesday, August 19th, 2020 it will not be possible to collect ordered books from the main library due to relocation work.
Special library BIO: Wednesday: 09:00 to 14:00
Please do not pick up the books until you have received a notification for pickup.
The desired books must be ordered in advance by e-mail. Please note the points of the checklist for ordering literature.
You can order books from the main library as well as from the special libraries LAP, SOWIRE, BIO and WNT.
Works that cannot be borrowed from the main library and the FB BIO can be ordered and used on site by appointment (during collection times). A scanning facility is available at the main library.
Please observe the following regulations:
- Enter the premises only to pick up ordered media and to pay fees.
- Please bring and wear a mouth and nose protection.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1 meter.
- Books should only be returned in urgent cases and exclusively contactless via the book return box in the foyer of Exner-Haus.
In the sense of the Corona protection measures, all other rooms of the university library remain closed.
Important information for our users:
- All borrowed works have been extended (even if reserved) until 05.10.2020.
Early return is not necessary. Please do not return books by mail.
- Online orders are not possible.
- During closing time no further fees will be charged.
- The “Entlastungsstempel”, clearance of your library account, can be requested by e-mail to ub.support(at)boku.ac.at/li>
- External users’ passes expiring during closing time will be renewed and remain valid.
- For urgent questions, please contact ub.support(at)boku.ac.at by e-mail