The desired books must be ordered in advance by e-mail. Please note the points of the checklist for ordering literature.
Please do not pick up the books until you have received a notification for pickup.
You can order books from the main library as well as from the special libraries LAP, SOWIRE, BIO and WNT.
Pick up (only after notification) at the main library: Books of the main library as well as those of the special libraries LAP, SOWIRE and WNT on Wednesday from 10:00 to 14:00, from 08.07.2020 Wednesday from 09:00 to 17:00.
Pick up (only after notification) at the special library BIO from 08.07.2020 on Wednesday from 09:00 to 14:00.
As of 08.07.2020, works that cannot be borrowed from the main library and the specialist library for food and biotechnology can be ordered and used on site by appointment (Wednesdays during collection times). A scanning facility is available.
Interlibrary loan operations with the partner libraries will be resumed. Interlibrary loan orders will be processed again.
- Enter the premises only to pick up ordered media and to pay fees.
- Please bring and wear a mouth and nose protection.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1 meter.
- Books should only be returned in urgent cases and exclusively contactless via the book return box in the foyer of Exner-Haus.
In the sense of the Corona protection measures, all other rooms of the university library remain closed.
Important information for our users:
- All borrowed works have been extended (even if reserved) until 05.10.2020.
Early return is not necessary. Please do not return books by mail.
- Online orders are not possible.
- During closing time no further fees will be charged.
- The “Entlastungsstempel”, clearance of your library account, can be requested by e-mail to ub.support(at)boku.ac.at
- External users’ passes expiring during closing time will be renewed and remain valid.
- Remote access to the electronic resources of the library is possible.
- Guided tours and training courses are cancelled.
- For urgent questions, please contact ub.support(at)boku.ac.at by e-mail
Due to the high number of requests, there may be delays in answering them. We ask for your understanding!